Find out how much a Waffle Time franchise cost and how to apply one with this guide. Waffle Time is a well known brand that is commonly found in your favorite mall. Most of the time you will have a chance to find one in most busy places. That is why we can consider a Waffle Time franchise as one of the best franchise to have one if you are looking for one.
Why choose Waffle Time franchise?
– Currently the Waffle Time brand is celebrating it’s 20th anniversary and that’s one of the reason why Waffle Time is considered a safe and solid bet when it comes to investing on a food franchise business. Waffle Time is a well known brand which the company itself can guarantee your success.
Waffle Time Franchise Fees, Requirements and Details:
1. Franchise Package: Php 250,000.00
- Franchise Fee
- Cart and Equipment
- Training, orientation and crew uniforms
2. Security Deposit: Php 50,000.00 (Should be paid before actual opening)
3. Manpower (Sales Personnel): The franchise owner will be the one who will hire their personnel. The Waffle Time company will screen and provide training for free.
4. Royalty Fee: None
5. Minimum Space Requirement: Around 2m x 2m or 4 square meters.
6. Other Franchise Expenses:
- Cost of site improvements and rennovation
- Site Security Deposit (Mentioned above)
- Cost of business and government permits and insurance
7. Processing Fee: Upon approval, a processing fee of Php 5,000.00 will be required and it will be non-refundable but deductible from the franchise package.
8. Processing time: Upon the approval of site location and application of franchise. The store can be opened from 30 to 40 days.
Interested? Here’s Waffle Time contact numbers:
Tel. (632) 584 – 1601 | (632) 584 – 3704 | +639338513968
Or visit their Facebook page at Waffle Time.
You may also check out other Franchise Business to invest on this page.
Reminder: This post are served just to give you an idea on the different requirements on having a Waffle Time franchise. Information contain on this post may change or vary so it is wise to contact the company mentioned for more details.