Government Archive

How to Get DOLE Certification for Application for Payment of Unemployment Insurance

Here’s a general break down of the steps you need to do in order to get the Issuance of DOLE Certification as Requirement for Application for Payment of Unemployment Insurance or Involuntary Separation Benefit. This is very useful and helpful especially if you are planning to avail the Unemployment Insurance. It is mandated to help all employees including  Kasambahay and Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) who are covered for the grant of the said insurance or involuntary separation benefit as detailed in SSS Circular No 2009-11.

It is mostly helpful during the times of an employee who where displaced from work due to circumstances like natural disasters or a pandemic like the corona virus COVID-19 lockdown in the Philippines. So here we break down he steps needed.

I . Who are qualified to avail? (Sino ang pwede kumuha?)

All employees (factory workers, regular employees etc.). It also includes kasambahay and OFW’s.

Career Service Examinations Test Requirements

Here are the details of what are Career Service Examinations Test requirements  in case you are interested in taking one. The exam are issued multiple times a year and depending on your schedule you can pick which one. The test is administered by the Civil Service Commission. If you are looking for a government job or a career in government, you should atleast take one of these exams.